Fernridge Farm Cottage is a 110 year old cottage, only 5 minutes drive from Bellingen. The cottage has stunning north facing views from the verandas, is quiet, private and peaceful. It sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms, has a/c for summer and a wood fire for winter. It is a wonderful place to holiday.
Description of Property
Fernridge Farm Cottage is:
• A fully self contained cottage, with fireplace, airconditioning, and ceiling fans
• Two bedrooms, sleeping six people comfortably; the bedrooms have home-grown alpaca doonas and electric blankets for winter
• Four kilometres (5 minutes' drive) west of Bellingen along Waterfall Way, the road to Dorrigo and Armidale.
• In a commanding position on top of a hill with absolutely stunning rural valley and mountain views
• A serene, quiet environment ideal for families or anyone needing time off from a busy life
• Surrounded by a large flat lawn, ideal for children and the young at heart
• Absolutely safe for children - half a kilometre off the road and away from water sources
• Enveloped by wrap-around verandas, with the front deck recently doubled in size to give ample outside living space; shady in summer, sun-soaked in winter
• An alpaca stud where you can see baby alpacas, tame deer and plenty of birds and other wildlife
• Chook heaven; your children will love collecting eggs for us, and watching busy little chickens scurrying around
•Pet friendly; we welcome your dog or cat, or in fact any animal, but please check first
Information on your Destination
Bellingen is a heritage village with many outdoor cafes, restaurants and interesting shops.
The cottage is half an hour from the world heritage listed rainforest of the Dorrigo National Park and, in the other direction, the littoral coastal rainforest of the Bongil Bongil National Park, 20 minutes from the surf beaches of North Beach and Hungry Head and dog friendly beaches; and 20 minutes from pristine rivers dotted with boulders and deep swimming holes.
Coffs Harbour, with its airport and railway, is half an hour north, and Nambucca Heads half an hour south.
Property Features :
Beautiful Views From The Property
Cooking Facilities - FULL
Credit Cards Accepted
Day Spa Nearby
Fishing - Beach
Gardens in property
Gay & Lesbian Friendly
Non Smoking Establishment
Non Smoking Room
Pets allowed, enquire on booking
Pets Welcome Indoors
Pets Welcome Outdoors
Point Of Sale
Tea/Coffee making facilities
Tea/Coffee Making Facility
Washer and dryer
Wood heater/pot belly
Room Configuration :
Extras, Nearby Facilities & Activities :
Note : Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Base price starts from $175.00/pn mid week to $175.00/pn weekend.