FAQSSetting Up Property Information
Thank you for registering your holiday accommodation to list with Ozehols.Find below a quick guide on how to set up your property information. The process is quite simple and you can refer to these notes only when you need some guidance.
Go to www.ozehols.com.au
1. Click List My Property.
2. Login with User Name and Password you created.
3. At the first login, you will be taken to the Manage Property page straight away. If you have already setup the property, after login in click My Property and Manage Property within that tab.
4. Now you should fill in the requested information. Some information will be mandatory. You must select Region and the Suburb/City where the accommodation is located. This is extremely beneficial when guests locate accommodation. Please email us if the Sub Region and the Suburb cannot be located. We will set it up for you when you email the name of the suburb.
5. You can upload up to 20 of your images (they should be less than 1MB. Please condense larger images before upload). The first photo will be the large image when someone visits the property. You should select one photo to appear as the thumbnail. This is the small photo appearing against your property when someone does a search on your state, region, subregion or suburb (The Add New Image tab will be to the right of the text Images when you want to update images at a later date).
6. After an image has been uploaded, click the + sign to the right of the uploaded image. You will now be able to upload another image. This can be repeated to upload 20 images.
7. Now tick to accept the conditions and then Click Save Property at the bottom of the screen, you will be taken to Manage Pricing
8. Update pricing and the calendar for dates already unavailable. Please email Ozehols Team if you need any assistance when setting up the accommodation on Ozehols.
Property Owners and Managers: This is how you reply an enquiry.
It is simple.
- When you get an enquiry, just click "Reply" on your email browser.
- If the dates are available and the indicative price is incorrect, quote the correct tariff and send the email.
- If the dates are not available, offer alternate dates with the tariff for those dates and send the email.
Cradle Mountain accommodation as well as short term accommodation around Cradle Mountain area.
- How to find Darling Harbour accommodation in Sydney, NSW
- How to find Gold Coast Accommodation in Queensland
- How to find Byron Bay accommodation in NSW
- How to find Surfers Paradise accommodation in Queensland
- How to find Sunshine Coast accommodation in Queensland
- How to find Port Douglas accommodation in Queensland
- How to find Port Macquarie accommodation in NSW
- How to find Hunter Valley accommodation in NSW
- How to find Blue Mountains accommodation in NSW
- How to find Port Stephens accommodation in NSW
- How to find Mollymook accommodation in NSW
- How to find Smiths Lake accommodation in NSW
- Using the Quick Search
Travel Advice Australia - just click the link